What cookies do we use?
We categorise our cookies into 4 main types, please see more detail below:
To enable you to navigate through our site and use its features. These cookies are used to provide you content from the site and to provide you with the products and services that you expect from using our site.
- To authenticate your details.
- To help keep your information secure.
- For fraud and money laundering checks.
- If you log into the website, these cookies ensure you stay logged in.
- These cookies let us know what device you are using so we can give you the best version of the site that suits your device.
- Store your preferred language.
- To authenticate you when launching a game.
These cookies include both session and persistent cookies. They can also be set by us or by approved third parties. Please note that if essential cookies are disabled you may not be able to use the site.
These cookies are used to ensure that certain features work properly and to customise the content of the website based on choices you have made:
- Remembers your username and language choice.
- to help provide certain features such as live chat sessions.
These are first party cookies. These are set and handled directly by Dream Bingo, they cannot be read or accessed by another website. Functional cookies can be either session or persistent cookies.
To enable us to collect data for statistical purposes on how you and other visitors use the Dream Bingo site. These cookies will also pick up if visitors get error messages from some pages.
- Gathering data about number of visits and visitors to the site
- Help us see how you are using our website
- To identify any performance issues
These are first party and third party cookies. Approved third parties may help us analyse this data to better improve the service that we offer our visitors. We use Google Analytics cookies to help us track what pages our customers are visiting and which features of the website are being used. These cookies are used to improve how a website works.
Targeting or advertising cookies and similar technologies
These are used to deliver adverts that are relevant to you and your interests. They limit the number of times you may see adverts too. Cookies here also help us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- To provide us with information on your visit so that we can present you with adverts that you may be interested in.
- To perform site retargeting. A retargeting pixel (a tiny unit of code) on our webpage that leaves a cookie in the user’s browser, helps us decide whether to display (or not to display) a relevant advert to you when you visit certain websites within the retargeting network (e.g. Google Display Network).
- To collect information about your Dream Bingo browsing experience so we can advertise around contextually relevant content for you.
- To collect information around your advertising experience with us. We want to make sure we don’t advertise irrelevant adverts to you and keep the Dream Bingo experience as seamless as possible.
These cookies are placed by us and by carefully approved third parties. For social marketing targeting we work with such companies as Facebook and Twitter to provide you with bespoke advertisements that suit your preferences. To opt out, please see ‘How can I control my cookies?’