Free Spins - General Terms
1. A given Free Spins offer is valid for the duration of the period stated in the given offer’s associated terms and conditions.
2. The Free Spins offer is exclusive to New Customers who register a Real Account at Dream Bingo.
3. No deposit is required. Upon qualification, as per the requirements stated in the given offer’s associated terms and conditions, the Free Spins will be immediately thereafter awarded at the named slot game.
4. Once awarded, simply load the slot game and select either:
- ‘Use Free Games Now’ – to begin play; or
- ‘Use Later’ – to save play for another time; or
- ‘I do not want this Free Game Offer’ – to remove the Free Spins awarded.
5. The Free Spins will expire after 7 days of them being awarded and, thereafter, cease to be available.*Note: Free Spins cannot be redeemed for Free Casino Credits.
6. All winnings won as a result of play using the Free Spins will be credited to the Casino Bonus Account and, as such, Casino Bonus Account terms apply. Please refer to:
- Casino Bonus Account – General Terms section below.
7. Dream Bingo reserves the right to amend any promotion or bonus offer and its terms at any time, including the cancellation of the promotion.
8. By participating in this offer you agree to the above Terms & Conditions and acknowledge that the Casino Manager's decision is final in the event of a dispute.
Freedom Bonus General Terms and Conditions
1. Any withdrawal from your account prior to play-through requirements being achieved will result in your bonus balance being forfeited and only your cash balance being released for payment.
2. The bonus is valid for 30 days after the point of activation. If any associated wagering from the bonus hasn’t been met within the 30 day period, the current bonus value at that time will be removed from the account.
3. Winnings from any bonus used to play will be credited to the bonus balance, if a mixture of cash and bonus is used to play, winnings will be credited to the cash and bonus balances according to the ratio (Bonus to Cash Ratio (BCR) see below)) at the time of the wager. At the time of any associated wagering on your bonus account being completed the entire bonus balance at that time will be transferred to the cash balance.
4. Player bonus and cash balances will be displayed by clicking "Balances" at the top right of the lobby.
5. If Dream Bingo believes that any player is abusing the spirit of the promotion, then we reserve the right to refuse any related winnings from the promotion offered.
6. Dream Bingo reserves the right to change, alter or discontinue this promotion at any time. In the event of any dispute the decision of Dream Bigno will be considered final.
7. General Promotion Terms and Conditions also apply.
8. Dream Bingo considers all the above Terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.
*Bonus to Cash ratio*(BCR) known as Freedom Bonus
Bonus to Cash ratio (BCR) is the percentage split between your total balance and the current cash balance verses your current bonus balance.
£10 Cash Balance and £10 Bonus balance would be a 50% / 50% BCR
£10 Cash plus £10 Bonus = £20 total balance (50% made up of cash and 50% made up of bonus)
£30 Cash Balance and £10 Bonus balance would be a 75% / 25% BCR
£30 Cash plus £10 Bonus = £40 total balance (75% made up of cash and 25% made up of bonus)
The funds to place your bet will come from the Cash and Bonus Balance based on the BCR ratio at the time of the bet being placed. Winnings are also allocated back to the Bonus and cash balance in the same ratio as they were placed.
Using example 1 above - You place a £10 bet, £5 will come from your cash balance and £5 from your bonus balance. If your bet wins and returns £20, £10 will go into your cash balance and £10 will go into your bonus balance
Using example 2 above - You place a £10 bet, £7.50 will come from your cash balance and £2.50 from your bonus balance. If your bet wins and returns £20, £15 will go into your cash balance and £5 will go into your bonus balance
9. If you only use bonus to place a bet your Bonus to Cash ratio (BCR) will be 100%, therefore all of your wagering and winnings will be debited/ credited from/to your bonus balance.
10. Any progressive jackpot wins are automatically added to your cash balance.
11. Play at certain games will contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirement.
12. Any additional bonuses allocated will have wagering requirements that will be added to any existing wagering requirements outstanding on your bonus balance.
Bonus Abuse and Bonus Fraud
We offer our valued customers promotions and bonuses to reward them. We have a zero tolerance policy on bonus abuse and bonus related fraudulent activity on accounts. If any bonus abuse or bonus related fraudulent activity is suspected, we reserve the right to stop any further bonuses, promotions and/or offers and remove winnings from these and/or linked accounts.
What constitutes bonus abuse or bonus related fraudulent activity shall be at the sole discretion of Dream Bingo. Examples of bonus abuse may include, but not be limited to:
- Using more than one account
- Wagering the bonus money on excluded games
- Bonus stacking (where multiple deposits to claim multiple bonuses, before original bonus wagering requirements are met)
- Two tier betting (where large bets are placed on high variance outcomes, before switching to normal variance outcomes to clear wagering requirements)
- Multiple account strategy / proxy account strategy
- Using a VPN or masking IP address
- Affiliate CPA or revenue share abuse
- Decreasing your stake amount by 60% or more after a large win (5x value of your last deposit or more) for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements while a bonus is still active. E.g. Winning $/£/€100 on any spin including a double up and reducing your stake amount to $/£/€50 or less.
- Moving from a low weighted game (25% wagering contribution or less) to a higher weighted contribution game (70% or more) after large wins for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements.
- You place at least one bet on any game that has a weighting of 20% or less towards wagering, the resulting win is 100% more than the corresponding stake and you move your original stake and winnings to a game weighted at 100% in order to meet wagering requirements.
- For example but not limited to placing bets on roulette and then after a win moving your game play to slots to clear wagering.
When playing with a no-deposit bonus in your account, if you bet more than 10% of the bonus amount in a single bet, spin or round, your bonus and winnings may be voided.
Dream Bingo considers all the above Terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support .